In an ideal world, a contract is something you sign, lock away in the company safe and forget about. But what happens if there’s a dispute? Wouldn’t you like the peace of mind gained from knowing that the contract had been drafted by a professional solicitor, was legal and watertight, and protected your company’s interests?
There can be a temptation to save time and money by relying on template-style agreements and contracts that can be downloaded from the internet, or outdated contracts that have not been reviewed for years. This is a false economy.
If you have existing contracts, they should be reviewed regularly, and if you need new contracts they should always be drafted by a qualified expert.
We can protect your business interests by ensuring that your contracts are clear, concise and suitable. We can draft new contracts or amend existing ones and we can negotiate contracts with third parties on your behalf.
All our contracts are written in plain English so that the parties know exactly what they are signing and what the provisions mean. We will always seek to protect your commercial interests.
We have drafted contracts for:
- partnership and shareholder agreements
- director service agreements
- share and asset sales
- standard terms and conditions for sales, distribution and purchase
- supply and distribution agreements
- agency and distribution agreements
- joint venture agreements
- franchise agreements
- outsourcing agreements
- contractor and freelancer engagements
- service level agreements
- confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- website terms and conditions
- web hosting agreements
- ecommerce and distance selling
- software licensing, development and distribution agreements
- hardware sale, rental and maintenance contracts
- IT systems support and maintenance agreements
- broadcast and video production agreements.