We can provide prompt advice on how to handle disciplinary issues, grievances and capability issues. The first step is to ensure your company has proper policies and procedures in place.
The next step is to always listen to what your preferred outcome would be We can then advise you on effective tactics covering a range of issues, including for example:
- poor workplace performance
- dealing with an employee on long-term sick leave
- timekeeping and attendance issues
- misuse of email, internet or social media
- finding out that an employee lied on their CV to secure employment
- alcohol or drug misuse
- misconduct in the workplace.
Our advice will always be practical and tactical to ensure you get the outcome you want, and without draining too much valuable management time and resources.
Bulldog HR clients also benefit from our wealth of commercial experience: we routinely provide
strategic input at board level on employment law implications of strategic decisions.